A month ago (time is of the essence, no?) i received the above award from Emelia who haves this great blog named The Sugar Plum Fairy , and unlike me she uses to update it daily with lots of interesting stuffs.
It's high time to share 7 (random) things about myself.
1.i have a ''thing'' for SWATCH watches.More is never enough-i own more than 30 of them.
I change styles every single day and as i am left-handed, i use to wear my watches on my right wrist.
2. i wish i could have properly cared nails (aka a manicure treat on a weekly basis)-but this is not an option for me at the time.Plus i am not handy at all with nail lacquers (unfortunately).
3. i change my haircut every time i visit my hair-stylist (every month that is). I get bored very easily-so new color shade and differently styled bangs each time- no significant changes on the length though these days.
4. when i was younger i wanted to become a film director, then a fashion photographer. I became i neuroscientist instead. No comment.
5. If money were not an issue i would like to own everything Alexander McQueen, Ann Demeulemeester,
Haider Ackermann and Rick Owens have ever created.
6. i am a terrible shopper. I buy a lot of things that i really like and suit me, but for some unexplained reasons i do not wear them.Lack of confidence and daily routine are the main reasons to blame.I prefer my Adidas Nizzas over my Tod's oxfords, my Eastpack backpack instead of any fashionable handbag and i feel quite insecure wearing my Ann Demeulemeester platforms sandals although they are a killer pair of shoes.
7. my lips suffer from dryness all year around! I have tried everything but nothing had help me to eliminate the problem once and for all.Nothing ~sigh~.
I should award 15 bloggers- but as i am not familiar with so many bloggers yet (and the ones i am with, they have been already awarded)- please give me some time credit.